National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Forensic Technology Center of Excellence (FTCoE)
The NIJ FTCoE is committed to improving the practice and strengthening the impact of forensic science through rigorous technology corroboration, evaluation, and adoption; effective knowledge transfer and education; and comprehensive dissemination of best practices and guidelines to agencies dedicated to combating crime.
- NIJ report to Congress on the DOJ Needs Assessment of Forensic Laboratories and Medical Examiner/Coroner Offices (PDF)
- Triage of Forensic Evidence Testing (PDF)
- DNA off Spent Shell Casings a Matter of Getting in the Nooks and Crannies, Forensic Mag (PDF)
- Impact of Forensic Evidence on Arrest and Prosecution, NIJ 2017 (PDF)
- Codes of Practice and Conduct, UK Forensic Science Regulator 2016 Issue 3 (PDF)
- UK Forensic Science Regulator (Website)